Cala Millor consists of a small bay in the municipalities of Son Servera and Sant Llorenç des Cardassar.
With 5,665 inhabitants, it is the largest tourist development on the east coast of the island. The area is within an hour’s drive of the capital Palma de Mallorca. Cala Millor (which means “Better Bay”) is also situated close to the tourist resorts of Sa Coma and Cala Bona(“Good Bay”).
The island’s main airport, Palma de Mallorca Airport, on the east side of Palma de Mallorca, is 70 kilometers south of Cala Millor.
The first tourist accommodation, the Hotel Eureka was built in 1933. At present the town has 61 hotels and about 65 self-catering apartments.
The beach at Cala Millor is 1.8 kilometres long. On average it has got an amplitude of 30m to 35m.